Friday, September 28, 2007

ATC for ME - Coffee Theme

Over at Monday Artday ATC we have themes going on. I'm hosting a "ducks" theme right now (look for my duck cards soon) but we just did a coffee theme, hosted by JC. I sent three cards (which you can see here and here) and I just got back three cards... three AWESOME cards! Included was a fourth card, a limited-edition print-out by JC! JC did an awesome job and I will model my hosting after hers. :)

I got this beautiful card from my long-time art-trading friend, Emila! Oh, I really wanted it too! Her card was inspired by own in which I am enjoying my coffee but I'm not nearly as cute as Emila! Look at that background! And her serene face. Oh, Emila, I love you! :)

I also got this amazing card from Jeff, another old trading buddy. Jeff is insanely creative and has mad drawing skills! He's also been making ATCs like crazy so if you want to trade with him, get over to MADATC and give him a holla'.

Last, but far from least, is the incredible ValGal, Valerie Walsh! Val is a real pro, a fine artist famous for her paintings of houses. Be sure to check out her great work!

3 comments:

emilayusof said...

Love you too, Mike!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind comments buddy!!! You got mad skills too ya know. Glad you got one of my cards. Actually the one you have I almost kept for myself cause I liked it so much, so glad to see your the one with it. Thanks again!!!

valerie walsh said...

Thank You for the very kind words Mike! I love the card you made that I received, I will treasure it! I sent 3 atc's to you today so hopefully you will get them tomorrow or the next day. Please let me know they arrived. Thanks so much for hosting this theme!